Controller Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing processes
- Financial software ( ERP implementation is considered an advantage)
- Developing standards
- Auditing, accounting, and corporate finance
- Tracking budget expenses
- Financial skills
- Analyzing information
- Developing budgets
- Performance management
- Advanced excell operation
- Fluent in English
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- IFRS financial reporting
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
Operational company responsabilities:
- Prepare the annual budget of the company and forecasts, collaborating with local management and group representatives;
- Support month-end and year-end closing process;
- Working closely with company’s management team to deliver reports, analysis findings, potential risk areas and reducing costs;
- Additional controller duties as necessary;
Group reporting responsabilities:
- Prepare the monthly group reporting package of the company on the due date communicated at group level (usually the 5th working day) and ensure reconciliation with accounting results.
- The group reporting package includes monthly BS, PL, CF, ICO balances and transactions, ICO sales margin, Capex.
- Ensure compliance of the group reporting package with group reporting policy and with IFRS requirements.
- ICO reconciliations of balances and transactions and communicating with group representatives for necessary adjustments, on a monthly basis.
- Quartely update of the IFRS 16 file (i.e. update list of rent contracts, of the amounts, and help ensure these contracts comply with IFRS 16 requirements). I will coach the controller regarding these requirements and - Help with requirements regarding the group consolidated financial statements, done at half year and year end – provide information in requested formats regarding fixed assets register, bank loan drawings and reimbursements, IFRS 9 requirements, revenue streams and others.
- Help with implementing the reporting package in BI (Qlikview), in accordance with group requirements.